Monday, June 29, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Soooo, last week we started swimming lessons for the boys. A good mom would have prepared all of the meals for the week ahead of time so they would just have to be warmed up, right? Well, I certainly did not feed the boys McDonald's at least 3 times last week, just because it was so much easier than cooking. No way would I do that!
And I certainly would not get aggravated at my 2 year old during the aforementioned swimming lessons because he wanted to get out of the pool and play on the lawn chairs...Not Me! I mean, come on, he's only 2 years old and this was day 4 of swimming lessons...at least the first 3 days went smoothly. And it was Not Me that placed him on the swimming noodle and pretty much told him to stay on it or sink...and guess what? He stayed on it and was the first one in the class to do it all by himself! I was so proud! (Disclaimer: I wouldn't really let him sink, even just for a minute!)I don't know about the other mom's but I think I may have had more fun in the water than the kids! The upper 90 degree weather has been harsh! That's why there is no way that I spent 4 hours out in the yard with the boys yesterday...Not Me! I was inside preparing those meals for this week! At least I was getting some exercise mowing the lawn! I don't think the few times I jumped through the sprinkler exerted that much energy :) ! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

great not me! fun blog!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you corrected any assumptions I, as your mother-in-law, made about my grandsons' nutrition last week. After all, it was "not me" who prepared MC'D's at least 3 times during VBS week when the boys were visiting GIGI......
Fun....