Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun


So Jackson and Gray are back home with us. They had a great time in VBS and enjoyed staying with Gigi and Papa. They took them swimming a few times last week and they loved that! Well, Jackson did anyway. We took them again on Friday and Gray was stuck to me like white on rice...I don't know why he was acting that way, Gigi said he was not like that the day before...I guess it's momma's boy syndrome. We finally got him to let go long enough to do some floating and kicking. We start swimming lessons tonight, all 3 boys. I'll be in the pool helping Harrison. Saturday we got to go to Landry's 3rd birthday party. She and Jacob both got to invite a few friends from school. They had it at the Train Depot downtown. It was a lot of fun but I think the highlight was when an actual train went by and the kids got to go out on the back patio and watch the train pass...like 15 feet from them...it was so loud but they loved it!




Jackson was not scared at all...loved jumping off the edge and trying to do everything that cousin Jacob could do...Jacob had his swimming lessons the past 2 weeks so was a little more advanced than Jackson.


Gray finally letting me help him in the water.


Harrison was not liking being cooped up in this little boat...he wanted out and then wanted to jump off the sides like his bubba!



Miss Landry blowing out her candles with a little help from mommy.


Sunday morning we went to Sunday school and after that the VBS kids had their presentation. They all stood up front on risers and sang songs while doing motions to them. Jackson did a really good job. Gray did a few motions but wasn't as in to it...I caught him picking his nose a few times...I didn't get any pictures this weekend because I left my camera at home! I can't believe I did that. I had mom send me some pics though so I have a few. We finally got home on Sunday at about 4:22...(not that I was watching because I had called it 30 minutes earlier..) . Jackson had decided for Father's Day that he and Gray wanted to take Chad to the movies. They went to see UP. Chad said it was good but alot of the humor was geared towards the adults. The boys liked it also though. They were excited to give Chad their home made cards, which I also forgot to take a picture of...I am slackin' big time! Hopefully I'll get some good pics at swimming lessons although I'll be in the pool. I'll put Chad in charge and hope to get some good ones....until then...


Kamri loved Landry's new car...they both did!



Landry having fun at her party.




The only girl cousins...I'm sure they'll be doing this in another 13 years in a real car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the updates on everyone and getting to see the boys in the pool at their swimming lessons. What fun!

Love,
Mom