Thursday, June 4, 2009

Out to Lunch

So this is what I did Tuesday afternoon when Harrison and I were on our way to get lunch. I had my first ever accident. I rear ended this truck. Nice huh. Thankfully I was not going fast and no one was hurt. Little damage was done, just this, it pushed his bumper down. My car just got a scratch on the front bumper. I felt horrible that it happened and now I'm a little paranoid behind the wheel. Better watch out if you see me comin' as I don't have quite the confidence I had last week.

Another angle

3 comments:

meb02 said...

Omg Lori!!! Your poor car has taken a beating in the last week!!!

Unknown said...

Even great drivers aren't perfect!

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry!! Wrecks are so nerve-wracking - especially when it gets marked down as your fault!! :( Yuck!