Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Batter and Cowboy UP!

So in our house the boys have a HUGE playroom...well, it's huge to us anyway. We have way to many toys so we've been trying to downsize recently, and we still have to many! We used to have the boys desks in the middle of the room, they would use them to color, do puzzles, and use as a general stage for all dancing and singing....well, I got tired of them being there so I decided to make them each their own work station. Jackson's is a baseball theme and Gray's is what else??? Cowboy! Here is what I've done so far....not much, still have more to do and more toys to get rid of. Now, all I need is a table/desk for Harrison. Mom Freda, I'm calling on you! IF Marti does not come and get her little table then I want it! It would be perfect for Harrison! So here's a little peak...

These shelves need to have the pictures updated and I need a few more things on them. I found the "laugh" sign on Sunday and love it!

I got that hangy storage thing last year and have never used it. I threw in the play dough, their small notebooks and workbooks, paper and card games and still have room for a few more things. A friend gave us these white shelves a few months ago and I've been looking for a place to use them..I still have 1 more!

This is Jackson's shelf with his "J". He still needs something else, maybe one of his T-ball pics when we get them back..


And this is Gray's side. I moved the star from the big shelf to his shelf since it's a little "cowboy" or "western" style. His bulletin board and "G" have "bandanna" print paper on them, it's not pink like it looks, it's actually red. Most of the stickers were strategically placed by the boys.

No comments: