Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Affair

So on Friday night we finally accomplished something we've been trying to do for a month now! We had our family pics done! We have not had any pics done as a family since Harrison's first Christmas so it was long over due! I was introduced to Melissa from Preserved Photography by a friend at work who had used her. Well, we wanted outside pics since they are so much more natural and have better color. Our first appointment got rained out so we rescheduled for when the boys were due back from Gigi's...well, that didn't work out because they needed to get back into the groove of "normal life" so we rescheduled again. Our appt was scheduled for Friday evening and guess what...it rained Friday morning...luckily it was hot enough to dry up the ground and we got to get our pics done! Melissa was great with the boys, from the time we got there to when we left! I would recommend her to anyone...especially if you have 3 rambunctious little boys! Here is a peak of some of the pics she got of the boys! I can't wait to update my sidebar pics with some of these!
I'm also joining in with a few other bloggers in a weekly BLOG HOP to share a cute pic! These are my faves so far! Check out other pics down below!

MckLinky Blog Hop


6 comments:

Bev said...

what a great picture of your 3 boys. I too have 3 boys and know it is almost impossible to get a good picture of the 3 of them together.

Brenda said...

What a wonderful picture! Something to treasure because they grow so quickly!

Oldqueen44 said...

Very sweet pictures.
Happy blog hoppin'

Hayley said...

Your boys are beautiful! Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your boys are SO beautiful!!

Unknown said...

your boys are adorable! I love the pics!!