Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Little About Me...

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US).

So, I've been trying to come up with 3 things that you don't know about me. There's actually a lot you don't know about me, since the blog is mostly about the boys :).

1. I am the middle child of a family of 3 girls. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would me the mommy to 3 little boys! I love the relation ships that I have with my sisters but we could be closer. I think the fact that I live 2 hours away has a lot to do with it. I have tried to get my younger sister to blog, matter of fact I started one for her and she's been on it 1 time...so much for that! I have a great relationship with my mother and I have always wanted to be able to share that with my own daughter some day. Chad was an only child so he never had to deal with any drama, I always told him that we would either have 2 or 4 kids, so there would never be a true "middle child"...hmmm, we'll see.

2. I love NWA but I desperately want to move back to my hometown of Russellville. We have lived up here for almost 9 years now(me, Chad's been here for like 14 now). I've been telling myself and my family that by the time Jackson started kindergarten we would be back in Rsvl...well, he starts in August and we aren't there yet. I just hate the fact that he is growing up without getting to hang out with the extended family...grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, they're are all there. Rsvl is a smaller town so the job market is just not doing anything. I will continue to look until we can get back home...yes, it's still my "home".

3. I am trying to get healthy and am losing weight. I joined a gym back in April and I try to work out at least 4 times a week. Lot's of times I'm not able to go because of normal life, t-ball, swimming lessons, etc. so on those days I walk at lunch. We have a great trail/track at my work and it's a great work out. So far I've lost 26 pounds but I still have a ways to go! I have a tracker at the bottom of my blog just so friends and family will be up to date on my progress. Eventually I plan on posting before and after pictures but that will probably be closer to the fall!

So, there you have it. 3 things you didn't know about me...did anyone else watch the G.I. Joe cartoons growing up? At the end of it they would always say "And knowing is half the battle"!! Enjoy the Blog Hop this week!
MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

kbloems27 said...

Very interesting! Enjoyed your post!

Happy Hopping!!