Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Talk

So for the past several weeks I've been trying to get Harrison to say "I Love You" at night when I put him down. He knows the rhythm and would try to say it but it just wasn't coming out. So today I got off work early so I picked him up from Woody's myself. On the way back to the house I was talking to him and I said to him "say I love you"....and he did! Clear as day, it was so cute, so I immediately say, "oh, you're so cute" and he repeats that also! Precious...so right when we got home I sat him down and made this video, excuse the messy playroom in the background. We are taking the boys to the park and then daddy has a surprise for them later tonight...will blog again later about that. Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

meb02 said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I think my heart just melted. I had my mom watch it also...so freaking sweet!!!

Melissa Tyndall said...

oh, that is so cute!