Sunday, April 12, 2009

6 Years and Counting!

Six years ago today I married the love of my life! It had been a long time comin' since we had been dating since I was 16 and a junior in high school! Chad and I started dating on Labor day weekend back in 1993, it was a forbidden romance given that he was "dating" my best friend at the time. Dating is a strong word, more like he was pining for her and she took advantage of that in every way that she could. Don't get me wrong, she was a great friend to me but I didn't appreciate the way she treated him, at all. The more I got to know Chad, the more I liked him and hated how she was using him, so when she went out of town for the weekend, I made my move. See, sometimes it does work out when the girl makes the first move! After being together for 16 years now I can honestly say that our love is stronger every day. We have been thru alot in the past 6 years, including having 3 beautiful little boys. Chad is definitely the rock in our relationship and he should get a medal for having to put up with me, the emotional roller coaster that I am. Chad, I know I don't tell you enough but I love you and appreciate you so much! You are an awesome husband and a wonderful father to our boys. Happy Anniversary. Here's a trip down memory lane over the past 16 years!


Always Your Lori.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!Six great years, 3 super kids, and still in deep love.....you are blessed and I am blessed to be your m/i/l! May the next six pass a tad slower as we enjoy the boys growing up and your committment to each other growing even stronger....