Monday, January 19, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Thursday night we were having dinner and talking to the boys about their day...Jackson was wearing a shirt that he had just gotten for Christmas and he was so excited to show us what he had done to it...he had chewed a hole in the bottom part of the sleeve, where his thumb fit perfectly in it...apparently he thought he had just done something really awesome with this new hole. I proceeded to tell him how daddy and I spent money on that shirt and he had ruined it by biting a hole in it...he looked at me strait faced and said "I did not see that coming!" Needless to say, I had to hide behind my napkin I was laughing so hard...I tried to pull it off as crying but it didn't work. Where does he come up with these?

1 comment:

Melissa Tyndall said...

I just have to say....I did not see that coming! So funny.