Monday, January 19, 2009

Harrison's First Haircut


It was an exciting (but exhausting) weekend at our house Saturday and Sunday. Nana showed up Saturday morning with Jacob in tow...the boys didn't know he was coming so it was a big surprise. I think the boys pulled out about every toy we own, not all at the same time thank goodness! We put together the race track that J & G got for Christmas and they had fun "racing" their cars on that. Gigi also came up later on Saturday and more excitment swept thru the house. Mom Freda was sweet enough to send up some Christmas money for Chad and I so the moms let us go out to dinner. (Thank You!) We ordered pizza for the boys, got them settled and then hit the road before our moms changed their minds! We had a nice dinner despite having to send my steak back 2 times!
Sunday morning we enjoyed chocolate-chip pancakes and everybody started to get ready for a big day! Harrison's first haircut. We actually found a reputable salon that is open on Sunday so I had gotten an appt for H. Mom and I took him and dh and Gigi stayed at home with the other boys. H did soooo good. He sat on my lap and pretty much turned his head the way we needed, with a little encouragement. Mom got so many good pictures that I dont know which ones to post!!!!

Lastly, you will notice a new HTML on my right sidebar, "Praying for Harper"...any of you that read my blog probably read Kelly's Korner also. Kelly gave birth to baby Harper on Friday night to find out that Harper has some serious health issues, at this point she is at St Francis in Tulsa, they don't know if it is her heart or lungs or both...hopefully they can pinpoint it soon to give them some idea of what their looking at. They desperately need your prayers so please check out her website here.

Before




After





Cheesin' while getting his haircut.




Daddy and H

2 comments:

Melissa Tyndall said...

He looks so cute!

Gist Family said...

I love it, he looks so handsome!