Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes


So a few months ago Gray had his tonsils/adenoids out. He lost 3-4 pounds after the surgery and anyone that knows him can understand why we were concerned...he can't afford to lose ANY weight! So at his check up his pediatrician was telling me to pretty much feed him whatever he will eat to help him gain the weight back and she suggested adding butter to anything that it would go on. So one night I was putting some butter on peice of bread for him and he wanted more, I ended up putting about 2 tbspn on his plate and he ate it ALL! The kid loves butter! So, that leads to my story...last night the boys were taking a bath and Gray starts singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and this is how it went...
"Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Gently down the stream,
Merily, Merily, Merily, Merily
Like a Butter Dream!"

2 comments:

Gist Family said...

OMG, that is too cute. I hope he's put some weight on!

Melissa Tyndall said...

That is great…I think I like Grey’s version of this song better than the original!