Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Fall!


I've been wanting some new fall placemats and napkins for the kitchen table ever since it started getting cooler...I finally found some that I liked so I wanted to share what I did...I usually dont decorate for seasons other than Christmas but for some reason I'm really in the mood this year. Thanks to Melissa for the pumpkins...the boys still think that these are toys for them to play with and I catch them trying to sneak off to the bedroom with them. This morning I finally had a chance to put the "napkin-scape" together, hopefully whatever was causing Jackson to be sick last night has passed and we will have a good day today. Harrison got a new carseat yesterday so we'll have to go for a ride today to check it out...Tara, this will look familiar to you! Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Melissa Tyndall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Tyndall said...

Yay, Harrison is such a big boy in his car seat. You will have to tell me what he thinks about it after he goes for a little ride. I love the fall decorations on the table...so cute!

meb02 said...

Nice table lay out!!! I wonder how long it'll stay like that with the boys...haha!