Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So Rachel over at graspingforobjectivity is starting a new meme. She chooses a picture and you have to come up with a catchy caption for it...it's called Conquer the Caption. Rachel is the author of the hilarious "mom jeans" article found here. This is a picture of her daughter Ali, in her johnny jumper, she sure looks like she's getting a workout to me! My caption would be "left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, right foo...wait a sec...where was I??? Now I have to start all over!!! Here is my picture waiting for a caption...this is Harrison on his first Halloween!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

TOO CUTE!
I love it!

But I have apparently confused EVERYONE with my instructions :( I guess I can write Mom Jean instructions by not Meme instructions.

What I was hoping to achieve was that people would just write their captions in the comments of my post for MY picture, and then on their OWN blogs would put up their OWN pictures for other people to write captions for their pictures (of which they would linky in).

However, like I said, everyone has been confused as to what I meant. But I love it and I will definitely take this as an entry, and boy did you put a lot of work into going in and editing my photo!! :)


Thanks for playing along!!

Rachel said...

TOO Cute!!

Okay - my caption is:

"Seriously Mom. I did NOT need this reminder of where I came from."