Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Again Home Again

So back to normal life, the fun trip to OK City is over and apparently I am NOT the Next Biggest Loser :D...since I didn't get a call back. It's okay though...everyone needs to stand out in the 30 degree cold for 7 hours once in their life! We had a blast and ate some pretty good food along the way. If you ever go to OK City you have to try Mama Roja's Mexican Kitchen...the best enchiladas I've ever eaten! An the ambiance was great, the restaurant overlooks the lake so if your with the one you love it can be very romantic! Once we stood in line for so long to get in to our "interview" the thrill of being there was kind of over so I didn't take anymore pics at that point..Here are a few that I did take.


The sun setting over the lake



The Lighthouse by the restaurant




And this is what I got to come home to, Jackson and Gray had waited up for me but ended up falling asleep on the couch. I thought it was funny how Gray was laying so I took this picture...it's good to be home!


No comments: