Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making up Time














So as you can tell, I've fallen a little behind on my blog updates. You would think that I would have had plenty of time when I was working from home for a week but keeping up with a 1 yr old and working at the same time is not an easy task. 2 weeks ago we got to go home for the weekend for Jacob's birthday. The kids all got to play flag football and had fun, except that it was freezing cold!!!! Chad and Tara ended up taking Kamri and Harrison over to sissy's to get them out of the cold, I followed shortly after with Landry, Jackson and Gray...you know what J asked on the way to the house? "Can we play outside when we get to Aunt Jennys?" really? Are you kidding me? We just left the park because it was 40 degrees and you still want to play outside...can you guess my answer? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jacob and Jackson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Harrison hugging Kamri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wagon Ride at Gigi's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jacob tackling a girl!!!!
So the boys got haircuts while we were in town, well the older 2 did...I'm not convinced that Harrison is needing his first cut since he has a mullet, I'll see if I have a pic of it. Saturday night here in Fayetteville was the lighting of the square, again it was very cold and on one was really in a picture taking mood so I'll let you see what I got. I wish I had gotten Jackson's face as the lights came on...PRICELESS!!!


1 comment:

meb02 said...

I swear the boys get bigger and bigger every time I see them...I can't believe how BIG Harrison is getting!